Date of entry into force : 2022-08-01
Updated on : 2022-08-01
Collection and use of your personal information
Information we collect
When you use our Service, you will be asked to provide personal information used to contact or identify you. https://www.clapclap-strasbourg.com/ collects the following information:
- Usage data
- Cell phone number
Usage data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access the site
- Date and time of access
How we collect information
https://www.clapclap-strasbourg.com/ collects and receives information from you in the following ways:
- When you fill out a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 180 day(s) after you cancel your account. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record-keeping purposes, in accordance with applicable laws. Information that does not personally identify you may be retained indefinitely.
How we use your information
https://www.clapclap-strasbourg.com/ may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, and to monitor the use of our Service.
- Contacting you. HÔTEL RESTAURANT PAX will contact you by e-mail, telephone, SMS or any other form of electronic communication relating to features, products, services or security updates where necessary or reasonable.
- Keep you informed with news, general information, special offers, new services and events.
How we share your information
HÔTEL RESTAURANT PAX will share your information, where applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. HÔTEL RESTAURANT PAX will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Sharing with third parties
Your information may be disclosed for other reasons, including :
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations or court orders.
- Respond to claims that your use of our Service violates the rights of third parties.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies enable basic website functions such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, e.g. analytics cookies. These cookies cannot be used to directly identify a specific visitor.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors to different websites, e.g. content partners, banner networks. These cookies can be used by companies to create a profile of visitors’ interests or display relevant advertising on other websites.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to store visitor information on the website, such as language, time zone and enhanced content.
The security of your information is important to us. https://www.clapclap-strasbourg.com/
uses a variety of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss or alteration of the information you have provided to us. However, as we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide, you access our service at your own risk.
HOTEL RESTAURANT PAX is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your interactions with them. When you leave this Web site, we recommend that you review the privacy practices of other Web sites with which you interact and determine whether those practices are appropriate.
If you have any questions, please contact us through the following channels:
Name : HOTEL RESTAURANT PAX
Address : 26 rue de Faubourg National, 67000 Strasbourg, France
E-mail : [email protected]
Site Web : https://www.clapclap-strasbourg.com/
Phone : +33 (0)3 88 32 14 54
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your information, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Nicolas Barsotti, [email protected].